Sunday, April 5, 2009

“ThE EnD”

As next week is the final week for this semester, I guess all of us have to come to the end of our road in EDU 3234, but it is not the end of our passion in literature. Throughout the course, I have learned many literature genres and variety of interesting literature texts that I have never expected to be -never think of letters and songs as literary texts. Other than that, I have a lot of valuable experiences for example, the trip to Malacca and the valuable experience working with the papers -position and research paper, and meeting with Mr. Kee Thuan Chye. All of the experiences and memories will be fresh in my mind and remain as the sweet memories. Besides, the course's requirements -position and research paper, have turned me to be critical thinker and a good reader as the papers provoke me to express my opinion and point of view which is difficult for me to do so. Thanks a lot to Dr. Edwin for his invaluable knowledge and inspirations.

No comments:

Post a Comment