Sunday, April 5, 2009

“MeeTiNG Mr. Kee Thuan Chye”

I did not have the opportunity to meet Mr. Kee Thuan Chye because at that moment I need to rush back home as my sister and mother are admitted to hospital. It is so sad that I cannot get the opportunity. However, I listen to my friends experience meeting him. According to them, Mr Kee Thuan Chye talks a lot during the session which portrays his experiences. His interest is history and political issues. his writing stand on what he believes as truth. Mr Kee Thuan Chye respects others' opinion and perspectives. He believes that everyone has their own way in interpreting and perceiving an issue that we should not totally believe in what others' says or views. So, I guess, he is kind of person that holds tight to his principle, very imaginative and creative. though I did not have the chance, I really thanked Dr Edwin for always giving us the opportunity to meet writers, artists and etc which is the remarkable memory for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment